https://aemf.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/AMF_LOGO-FB-Profile-Pic-e1590698511773.png 600 600 admin http://aemf.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/AMF-Logo_Color_Transparent_PNG-3-300x130.png admin2021-03-01 15:22:542021-07-19 10:41:44Electrical Engineer
Brief description of job duties:
As part of the EE team, this engineer will participate in all phases of the development of medical devices from early concept through clinical use. Develop and prototype electronic circuit designs supporting active medical implant technology. Apply engineering and scientific principles to the evaluation and solution of technical problems. Create and execute both formal and informal test plans and procedures and produce test reports. Work will involve all phases of product development, including circuit design and simulation, component selection and sourcing, electromagnetic FEA simulation, pcb layout, circuit and system test, and test development. Work closely with other departments to ensure timely delivery of a quality product. May include device manufacturing support including component and process verification, system and process validation, failure analysis to root cause, process improvements, test system support, technical support to partner company, etc. The position is expected to increase in self-directed work with time and experience.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BS/MSEE in Electrical Engineering and/or a related field.
- Experience in hardware design/documentation, software design, electromagnetics, materials.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Experience with electrical and mechanical systems and system integration.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in multidisciplinary project teams.
- Medical device development under an FDA compliant quality system a plus, or other experience with design in a regulated industry.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com