The Foundation is an employee-centric work environment! You will work a 9/80 schedule with every other Friday off. This is a great opportunity to learn from the best medical device engineers with excellent benefits, very competitive salaries and an excellent work environment.
You will develop and prototype electronic circuit designs supporting active medical implant technology. Apply engineering and scientific principles to the evaluation and solution of technical problems; create and implement verification and validation testing plans and procedures. Work will involve all phases of product development from concept through qualification and field test, including circuit design and simulation, electromagnetic FEA simulation, PCB layout, circuit and system test, test procedure development. Document the engineering design and test plans and results. Work closely with numerous departments to ensure timely delivery of a quality product.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- MSEE or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 – 10 years experience
- Experience with analog circuits, battery power systems, and RF circuit design.
- Bench experience troubleshooting prototype designs.
- Experience developing projects from concept to manufacturing.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in multidisciplinary project teams.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Medical device experience is a plus.
- Magnetic circuit and RF design of near field systems is a plus.
- Experience with medical electrical device safety and EMC testing is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com