AMF4SR Alfred Mann Foundation
AMF is Quality
Brief description of job duties:
Develop and prototype electronic circuit designs supporting active medical implant technology. Apply engineering and scientific principles to the evaluation and solution of technical problems; create and implement verification and validation testing plans and procedures. Work will involve all phases of product development from concept through qualification and field test, including circuit design and simulation, electromagnetic FEA simulation, pcb layout, circuit and system test, test procedure development. Document the engineering design and test plans and results. Work closely with numerous departments to ensure timely delivery of a quality product.
Education & Experience
• MSEE or equivalent. Minimum 10 years of experience.
• Experience with analog and digital circuits, battery power systems, and RF circuit design. Bench experience troubleshooting prototype designs.
• Experience developing projects from concept to manufacturing. Ability to meet deadlines and work in multidisciplinary project teams.
• Ability to work remotely from broad work instructions without close supervision. Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Medical device experience is a plus. Magnetic circuit and RF design of near field systems is a plus.
• Experience with electromagnetic FEA is a plus.
• Experience with medical electrical device safety and EMC testing is a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com