AMF4SR Alfred Mann Foundation
Pioneering Innovative Solutions
Brief description of job duties:
This position will initially be supported by existing engineering staff and will transition into a standalone role. Support an existing medical device as it transfers from a dormant condition into commercial production. Initial job responsibilities will include learning about the entire product system (electrical, mechanical, software, functional, testing, manufacturing, etc). The job will be a technical resource and team participant to all aspects of the device manufacturing support including component and process re-verification, system and process re-validation, failure analysis to root cause, process improvements, test system support, technical support to partner company, etc. The position is expected to increase in self-directed work with time and experience.
Education & Experience
• BS/MSEE in Electrical Engineering and/or a related field.
• Experience in hardware design/documentation, software design, electromagnetics, materials.
• Minimum 5 years of experience.
• Manufacturing support and medical device experience a plus.
• Experience with electrical and mechanical systems and system integration.
• Broad range of experience and interests across physics, engineering and design a plus.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
• Medical device development under an FDA compliant quality system a plus.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com