AMF4SR Alfred Mann Foundation
Pioneering Innovative Solutions
Brief description of job duties
Prototype and develop cloud software for class III active implantable devices. This will include creation and execution of verification test procedures. Needs ability to resolve or work around framework limitations. Work will involve all phases of product development from concept through qualification and field test. Should stay abreast of the latest AWS development technologies and security. Will work closely with mobile (Xamarin) software engineers to define and document software architecture, design, and software interfaces. Review the work of colleagues and provide constructive feedback. Solicit the regular review of others on all work product. Work closely with all departments to ensure timely delivery of a quality product.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BSCS or equivalent with minimum 5 years experience.
- Experience with AWS Cognito, S3, Storage Gateway, SNS, and KMS is a must.
- Previous experience with Protected Health Information and RDS is highly desirable.
- Experience with AWS Certificate Master, IoT Core, and IoT Device Management is desirable.
- Experience with AWS CloudTrail is a plus.
- Experience with Xamarin or BLE communication is a plus. Must have experience with configuration management and issue tracking.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and work in multidisciplinary project teams. Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Medical device experience is desired.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com