AMF4SR Alfred Mann Foundation
Innovations For Commercialization
Brief description of job duties:
Will develop mobile software for class III active medical implants. This includes the creation and execution of unit test procedures. Needs ability to resolve or work around framework limitations. Work will involve all phases of product development from concept through qualification and field test. Should stay abreast of the latest mobile development technologies and recommend development platforms, APIs, and tools. Work closely with firmware engineers to define and document software architecture, design, and software / firmware interfaces. Work with clinical team to create user guides. Review the work of colleagues and provide constructive feedback. Solicit the regular review of others on all work product. Work closely with all departments to ensure timely delivery of a quality product.
Education and/or Experience
- BSCS or equivalent with minimum 5 years experience.
- Experience with Xamarin required. Experience with NUnit or other unit test framework is required.
- Experience with BLE communication is desired.
- Experience with AWS Cognito and AWS S3 is desired.
- Experience with configuration management and issue tracking required.
- Experience with troubleshooting firmware and systems required. Must be able to meet deadlines and work in multidisciplinary project teams.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with medical device safety and internet security is desired.
- Medical device experience is a must.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org