https://aemf.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/AMF_LOGO-FB-Profile-Pic-e1590698511773.png 600 600 admin http://aemf.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/AMF-Logo_Color_Transparent_PNG-3-300x130.png admin2021-01-08 10:06:292021-01-11 11:59:53Patent Agent
AMF4SR Alfred Mann Foundation
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies, documents, protects, and maintains AMF’s Intellectual Property.
- Conducts prior art, patent landscape, freedom to operate and clearance searches.
- Manages patent prosecution with outside U. S. and foreign counsel.
- Prepares and files in-house patent applications.
- Assists in licensing and development by updating AMF’s current patent data.
- Assists R&D and Management in identifying promising or threatening technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Physics with 2-4 years of patent application preparation and patent prosecution experience. Some work experience, especially in the medical device industry would be a plus, but not required.
- Must be registered as a Patent Agent to practice in front of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org