Tests and inspects materials and products at various stages of receiving, work in progress, and final test inspection, and compiles and evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Interprets engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, and may assist with creation of inspection criteria.
- Tests and/or inspects dimensions, performance, and mechanical, electrical, or chemical characteristics per written procedures.
- Records test and inspection data.
- Evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from procedures.
- Sets up and performs destructive and nondestructive tests on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, life, or material characteristics.
- Able to use general inspection tools (this list is not all inclusive):
- Multi-lens stereo microscope
- Gauge pins
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or a minimum of 3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org